Community Arts Partnership wishes to appoint a part–time Co-ordinator for our literature and verbal arts programme (LaVA). The appointment will be made on the basis of a free-lance contract of service, part-time, for approximately 400 hours minimum commitment (£13.30 per hour) for a year; with the possibility of renewal, as always, subject to funding and performance review.
The Co-ordinator will be required to liaise with teachers, community leaders, funders and of course, new and established poets, facilitators and performers, establishing a coherent, accessible and excellent series of high profile programmes and events on an all year round basis.
The role involves managing people, projects, budgets, training whilst monitoring and evaluating all aspects of an ambitious and highly-regarded programme.
- Experience of Project Co-ordination in community arts
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written skills
- Team supervision and report writing
- Local poetry interest, knowledge and networks
- Experience of creative writing or other relevant art form
Interviews will likely take place w/b 29th May, 2017
Download the application form and the expanded job description below.
Applications must be received no later than 4pm, Friday 19th May 2017. Application Forms received after the above time and date will not be considered.