Fermanagh and Omagh District Council invites applications from voluntary clubs, societies, community and sporting organisations; bursaries are also open to individuals for Art & Sport.
The group/individual must be based in the Fermanagh and Omagh District Council area.
The grant aid funding relates to projects/activities in the 2017-2018 financial year.
Applications are invited in the categories listed below:
- Capital Grants – The maximum level of funding is up to 75% of eligible expenditure up to a maximum grant of £20,000 (to extend over 2 years)
- Arts, Culture & Heritage
- Community Services – General
- Festivals & Events – Large
- Festivals & Events – Small
- Good Relations
- Policing & Community Safety – PCSP
- Seeding Grants
- Sport NI Every Body Active 2020 Programme *NEW*
- Ulster Scots in the Community
- Arts, Culture and Heritage
Please note retrospective applications will not be considered.
*Grant Aid changes for Older Persons Groups
South West Age Partnership (SWAP) is now responsible for the delivery of Council Grant Aid for older persons groups, with the exception of Good Relations Grant Aid. Older Persons Groups must apply directly to the South West Age Partnership (SWAP) for Grant Aid. For further information or to apply for Grant Aid please contact:- Allison Forbes by telephoning 028 8225 1824 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Sessions will be held in the following locations:
- Enniskillen Museum – Tuesday 12 September 2017, 1pm – 3pm
- Bawnacre Centre, Irvinestown – Tuesday 12 September 2017, 7.30pm – 9pm
- Castlepark Centre, Lisnaskea – Wednesday 13 September 2017, 7.30pm – 9pm
- Strule Arts Centre, Omagh – Thursday 14 September 2017, 1pm – 3pm
If you are unable to attend any of the above information sessions, Council Officers will be available by appointment to provide information. Please contact the Funding & Investment Unit by telephoning 0300 303 1777 or emailing email@example.com.
Applications must be made on an official application form. Application forms and associated guidelines can be downloaded from the Council’s website or by contacting the Funding & Investment Unit, Fermanagh and Omagh District Council by telephoning 0300 303 1777 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.