Purpose of the Grant
Good Relations grant aid is a small grants programme that aims to support the Together Building a United Community Strategy.
This grant is part funded by the Executive Office.
The Together: Building a United Community Strategy (TBUC)
Children and Young People: To continue to improve attitudes amongst our young people and to build a community where they can play a full and active role in building Good Relations.
Our Shared Community: To create a community where division does not restrict the life opportunities of individuals and where all areas are open and accessible to everyone.
Safe Community: To create a community where everyone feels safe in moving around and where life choices are not inhibited by fears around safety.
Cultural Expression: To create a community, which promotes mutual respect and understanding and is strengthened by its diversity and where cultural expression is celebrated and embraced.
- Contribution to the Good Relations TBUC themes
- Children and Young People
- Our Shared Community
- Safe Community
- Cultural Expression
- Contribution to Core Good Relations, addressing sectarianism, racism and prejudice.
- Ensuring everyone enjoys equality of opportunity and equal treatment (Equity)
- Encourages mutual understanding and respect for different cultures and traditions (Diversity)
- Increases cross community contact and cooperation (Interdependence)
- Level of benefit and participation
- Number of beneficiaries
- Proactively brings segregated communities together.
- Promotes shared space and cross community activity.
- Targeting of Social Inclusion and deprivation must state how your organisation targets areas/groups in deprivation with specific action