The Youth Creative Skills Training Bursary Scheme has been established to help improve access to creative skills training or development programmes for young people.
This bursary scheme links to Strategic Theme 2 in the Cultural Strategy – Investing in creative learning & skills development:
To support the creative development of our young people and creative practitioners through training, skills development and providing opportunities to showcase work
Applicants must be able to:
- Clearly show what the training or development opportunity is by producing a course programme, details of facilitators etc.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the creative art form to which they are requesting the bursary
- Show sufficient experience in the creative art form
- Demonstrate how the training or development opportunity will be of benefit to them.
You may find it helpful to discuss your project with one of the named officers before submitting your application.
- Elaine Gaston: 028 2076 2225 – Elaine.Gaston@causewaycoastandglens.gov.uk
- Shauna McNeilly: 028 7083 1400 – Shauna.Mcneilly@causewaycoastandglens.gov.uk
- Helen Perry: 028 2766 0230 – Helen.Perry@causewaycoastandglens.gov.uk