NI Creative and Cultural Skills are delighted to announce that nominations are now open for the Northern Ireland Creative & Cultural Skills Awards 2018.
Now in their fourth year, these awards celebrate the unsung heroes of the creative industries in Northern Ireland who epitomize Creative & Cultural Skills’ values of:
- Giving young people opportunities to work and learn in the creative industries
- Ensuring that employers benefit from a skilled generation of talent
- Helping the creative industries continue on a course of economic growth.
Applications for the 2018 awards can be made online.
This year we are welcoming nominations in the following categories:
- Northern Ireland Creative Industry Skills Award
- Northern Ireland Creative Tutor Award
- Northern Ireland Education & Industry Collaborative Project Award
- Northern Ireland Apprentice of the Year Award
- Northern Ireland Intern of the Year Award
- Northern Ireland Creative FE Student of the Year Award
- Northern Ireland Creative HE Student of the Year Award
You can find more information on the awards including guidance notes and information on previous winners at ccskills.org.uk.
Nominations will close on 5 October 2018.
Creative & Cultural Skills
19 Donegall Pass