Are you aged between 16-24 and work or volunteer with young people in youth, sports or performing arts groups in the Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council area?
Opportunity to join an exciting programme which will:
- Develop your ability & confidence to work with young people
- Improve your knowledge & skills in cross community youth work, leadership and peace building issues in your local area
- Give you the opportunity to make connections with other young leaders to share resources, best practice and information about working with young people
- Gain experience to put on your CV, further education and/or job applications
- Make connections and build a network of young leaders in the Lisburn & Castlereagh area
As a member of the network you will take part in 5 issue based workshops, a 2 day residential and a cross border action-learning visit. You will also be awarded a certificate of participation at our celebration event and have increased opportunities to network with other young leaders and organisations working in Lisburn & Castlereagh area.
The best part? It’s all FREE! We will cover your travel expenses, food and accommodation costs and provide you with support to make sure you gain as much from the experience as possible.
For more info about the project and to apply visit: https://www.ncb.org.uk/young-leaders-network
or contact Gill Hassard:
T: 028 9087 5006