Fundraising Manager (Trust & Foundations) – Full Time Permanent
Salary: £30,785 – £33,347 per annum (NJC Pay scale 35 – 38 starting at point 35)
Hours: – 37.5 hours per week, but with flexibility for the right candidate
The MAC‘s vision is to play its part in delivering a creative and confident society that celebrates diversity.
Our mission is to inspire and challenge everyone who experiences the MAC and that includes people who work with us; to create unforgettable experiences that change people’s view of their society and their place in it; to create a space that kick starts connections between people, and between people and art; to build Belfast’s reputation as one of the world’s most creative cities by bringing the world’s best art to our city and our best art to the world; and to reach further into society to those who live with the worst effects of inequality and division.
If you’re a high-performing person inspired by our vision and mission (and are passionate about working hard to help us achieve these) we want to hear from you.
- Third level qualification or 5 years relevant experience
- Proven successful record of fundraising from Trusts & Foundations.
- Comfortable and motivated by working to targets. Experience of working to targets more than £300,000 per annum.
- Experience of researching and identifying potential supporters across a range of activities
- Experience of working across departments to identify potential funding areas.
- Diploma in Fundraising
- Experience of working within cross art form environment
- Experience of implementing organisational strategies
- Working knowledge of the issues relating to programming an arts venue
- Experience of a CRM system
If you are interested in applying for this post an application pack can be downloaded from career section of the MAC website https://themaclive.com/about-us/careers
Interviews will take place W/C 10 December 2018. No Agencies Please.
The closing date for receipt of applications for the above post is 12 noon on Friday 7 December 2018.