Stellify Media is seeking to recruit an Office Junior for its head office.
The successful applicant will carry out general office maintenance and administrative duties including updating spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel), answering telephones, processing and filing of paperwork plus other ad hoc duties.
This would be in ideal position for someone looking to learn about the workings of the TV industry.
This will be a 3 month contract starting 2nd January 2019. Interviews will take place w/c 10th December.
- Previous experience working in a busy office environment.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and copiers
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and Outlook, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- An interest in the Television Production Industry
Please apply via email with cover letter and up to date CV to Sarah Davies at email@example.com. Please note that applications without both a cover letter and CV will not be considered.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each applicant individually. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide feedback
Closing date: 5pm, Friday 30th November