The MAC‘s vision is to play its part in delivering a creative and confident society that celebrates diversity.
Our mission is to inspire and challenge everyone who experiences the MAC and that includes people who work with us; to create unforgettable experiences that change people’s view of their society and their place in it; to create a space that kick starts connections between people, and between people and art; to build Belfast’s reputation as one of the world’s most creative cities by bringing the world’s best art to our city and our best art to the world; and to reach further into society to those who live with the worst effects of inequality and division.
If you’re a high-performing person inspired by our vision and mission (and are passionate about working hard to help us achieve these) we want to hear from you.
Salary: £17-18k per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- A third level qualification, preferably in a marketing related degree.
(Alternatively, applicants without a degree may apply but must have at least 3 years’ marketing experience).
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a marketing environment.
- Experience of working in a busy environment, delivering multiple projects to deadline.
- Experience of delivering successful marketing campaigns against targets.
- Marketing qualification Experience of working within a target driven environment.
- Experience of managing designers and print-production.
- Experience of segmented marketing.
If you are interested in applying for this post an application pack can be downloaded from career section of the MAC website https://themaclive.com/about-us/careers
Interviews will take place on 29 January 2019.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The closing date for receipt of applications for the above post is 12 noon on Friday 25 January 2019.