Andersonstown Traditional and Contemporary Music School
Hours per week: 37.50
The Programme Co-ordinator will be responsible for co-ordinating the implementation of the programme of activities for an established music school, which provides music tuition in various locations throughout Belfast in line with the School’s objectives.
Principal Responsibilities & Duties
- To co-ordinate the operational delivery, maintenance and development of ATCMS programme of activities.
- To co-ordinate & conduct ATCMS Recruitment, Supervision, Training & Development Policy and procedures in relation to Tutors and Tutor bank.
- To co-ordinate the operational delivery and development of ATCMS Syllabus structure and Examination requirements.
- To co-ordinate and actively participate in the Monitoring and Evaluation processes in accordance with ATCMS and Funder requirements.
- To provide timely and regular reports / updates for staff members, line management and Board of Directors, as required.
- To co-ordinate and actively participate in the production and distribution of publicity and marketing materials relative to ATCMS programme of activities.
8-30 Barrack Street, Belfast, BT12 4AH
Phone: (028) 90 434 894
Deadline for applications is: 5:00pm, Monday the 04 February 2019