The Belfast International Festival of Performance Art 2019 (7th year) is organised by Brian Connolly in conjunction with the Ulster University.
This event allows students the opportunity to perform alongside international and national performance artists.
This year starts with film screenings by Jasmin Marker and Kate Ritchie in the Belfast Campus Foyer.
Thursday 21st February
- 1.00-2.00pm – Artist lecture by Stein Henningsen in the Connor Lecture Theatre
- 2.30-5.30pm – Graduate and Student Performances in the Glass Box Gallery and Foyer, Invited Artists (In association with Bbeyond)
- 6.00-7.00pm – Shipsides and Beggs Projects, beside Buoy Park and the Art College, Academy Street
- 7.30-9.00pm – Sinéad O’Donnell and Hugh O’Donnell, Glass Box Gallery.
Friday 22nd February
- 10.00am-12.00pm – ‘Friday Seminar’ Student Performance Workshop Responses, Pollen Studios, Belfast
- 2.00-6.30pm – Graduate and Student Performances, Glass Box Gallery, Foyer and outside, Invited Artists
- 7.00-8.00pm – Rainer Pagel and Tony Hill, Glass Box Gallery and Foyer,
- 8.00-9.00pm – John G Boehme, Glass Box Gallery and Foyer.
Saturday 23rd February (Bbeyond Events – organised by Bbeyond)
- 12.30pm – Gwendoline Robin, Riddel’s Warehouse, Ann Street, Belfast.
- 3.00pm – Stein Henningsen, Ulster Museum and Botanic Gardens, Belfast.