Salary: £23,398 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Third level qualification or 3 years’ relevant experience
- At least 2 years’ experience of successful fundraising from Trusts & Foundations;
- Proven experience in writing clear, concise, compelling, jargon-free funding proposals and other documents;
- Experience of researching and identifying potential supporters across a range of activities and using search engines and databases to research funders;
- Experience of working across departments to identify potential funding areas;
- Proven experience of managing multiple priorities, working under pressure and meeting funding deadlines.
- Diploma in Fundraising
- Experience of a CRM system
For further details about this role please download the job description/specification from career section of the MAC website https://themaclive.com/about-us/careers
- A copy of your CV
- a one-page covering letter of no more than 500 words outlining your experience and suitability for the post. Please include the names, addresses, email, phone number and occupations of two people, not related to you, to whom references may be obtained. One of your referees must be your current or most recent employer;
- A completed equal opportunity monitoring form which can be downloaded from the career section of the MAC https://themaclive.com/about-us/careers
Please send your CV, equal opportunities form and covering letter to email@example.com or post your application to the HR and Admin Officer, The MAC, 10 Exchange Street West, Belfast,
The closing date for receipt of applications for the above post is 12 noon on Monday 18 February 2019. Interviews will take place on Wednesday 27 February 2019.
The applicants who fit the specifications outlined above most closely will be shortlisted for interview, so please make sure you tell us everything relevant on your CV.
Please note that we are unable to consider any applications which are received after the deadline. If you cannot make an offered interview time, we may not be able to give you an alternative.
If you have not heard from us by 20 February 2019, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The MAC is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The closing date for receipt of applications for the above post is 12 noon on Monday 18 February 2019