Salary: £7.83 per hour
Hours: Casual contract
Our mission is to inspire and challenge everyone who experiences the MAC and that includes people who work with us; to create unforgettable experiences that change people’s view of their society and their place in it; to create a space that kick starts connections between people, and between people and art; to build Belfast’s reputation as one of the world’s most creative cities by bringing the world’s best art to our city and our best art to the world; and to reach further into society to those who live with the worst effects of inequality and division.
If you’re a high-performing person inspired by our vision and mission (and are passionate about working hard to help us achieve these) we want to hear from you
- 5 GCSE ‘s (Grade C and above);
- Health and safety and food hygiene certificates;
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a busy kitchen environment
- Professional Qualification in catering or cookery
For further details about this role please download the job description/specification from career section of the MAC website https://themaclive.com/about-us/careers
- A copy of your CV
- a one-page covering letter of no more than 500 words outlining your experience and suitability for the post. Please include the names, addresses, email, phone number and occupations of two people, not related to you, to whom references may be obtained. One of your referees must be your current or most recent employer;
- A completed equal opportunity monitoring form which can be downloaded from the career section of the MAC themaclive.com/about-us/careers
Please send your CV, equal opportunities form and covering letter to email@example.com or post your application to the HR and Admin Officer, The MAC, 10 Exchange Street West, Belfast, BT1 2NJ.
Interviews will take place W/C 17 February 2019.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The MAC’s aim is to contribute to a creative and confident society that celebrates diversity.
The closing date for receipt of applications for the above post is 12 noon on Friday 15 February 2019.