CBPT are looking for an experienced administrator to manage the centre on a day to day basis. The administrator will support the CBPT committee in growing and maintaining a sustainable programme of commercial, community, arts and heritage use.
Part Time Centre Administrator
Part Time Job – Fixed Term 2 years
Major duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the day to day running of the Old Church Centre
- Answer phone calls, direct calls appropriately and take messages
- Deal with incoming and outgoing mail (including email)
- Produce promotional material including the CBPT E-Bulletin
- Maintain and update website
- Respond to booking enquiries and manage bookings calendar
- Maintain volunteer rota
- Promote of venue and events
- Carry out ongoing evaluation of projects and activities
- Carry out basic bookkeeping
- Support the committee in fundraising, marketing, event management etc
- Develop and maintain online and paper filing systems consistent with the needs of a small office environment.
- Undertake the management of administrative correspondence with funders.
- Undertake the administrative aspects of CBPT Board meetings.
- Submit returns to relevant bodies.
- Undertake any other work appropriate with the evolving objectives of the post as may reasonably be requested.
- Have minimum of two A Levels grades (A to D) or minimum 3 years office management experience
- Have GCSE/O’ Level English and Mathematics grades A to C
- Be fully conversant with Microsoft Office applications including the use of spreadsheets
- Have experience in the organisation of heritage and/or arts events & projects
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, proven communication skills and be articulate in promoting the Old Church Centre to a range of different stakeholders
- Have a knowledge of community/voluntary organisations within the Causeway Coast and Glens Area
- Be experienced of working with a team of volunteers
- Demonstrate experience in securing grant aid
- Have an understanding of the use of social media as a marketing and business tool
- Have knowledge of Google Docs applications
- Be conversant with basic website management and understanding of communication platforms such as mailchimp
Skills and Attributes
- Have proven organisational ability
- Possesses excellent verbal and written skills
- Appreciate Health and Safety issues
- Be committed to equal opportunities in all work practices
Equal Opportunities: CBPT is an equal opportunities organisation and does not discriminate on the grounds of religion, age, race, sex, sexual orientation or disability.
For more information and to download an application pack, please visit theoldchurchcentre.com/recruitment
Contact: WIlliam Colvin – email@example.com
Cushendun Building Preservation Trust
The Old Church Centre
Bay Road, Cushendun. BT44 0PS
Closing date for applications: 1 March 2019