We are looking for an energetic, driven and well-organized person to join our expanding team. This is a new role for our business and will require an individual that is driven to learn and understand the media production business. This role is suited to a person with a passion to support our team through this period of growth and development. Tasks will be varied and therefore we require someone that is adaptable and able to use a high level of initiative. Tasks will include overseeing the integration and use of office procedures, supporting project managers, client liaison, marketing, and general office duties. We are looking for a person who maintains a positive, friendly and professional company image by acting as the first line of contact to clients and suppliers in person, online and via telephone.
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a young, friendly and creative team that deliver media projects regionally, nationally and internationally. Entering our 13th year of business, we are constantly growing and excited to welcome someone that is well organized, efficient and shows a high level of time management when it comes to the support of various creative projects.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
(These duties may change as we develop this role within business and team)
- Track and maintain an overall understanding of all projects that are currently being worked on within the business.
- Understand and encourage the use of our internal task management system, Asana. Encourage task completion amongst staff and support where needed/requested.
- Manage correspondence with new and existing clients by answering emails and phone calls, transferring and forwarding them as necessary.
- Support Project managers with upcoming events, sourcing quotes and booking venues, suppliers etc
- Support our marketing strategy by helping maintain our social media profiles, scheduling and uploading content for posts on various platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter etc.
- Update and ensure relevant content is posted to our website regularly, this will involve collecting content from project managers, creating website posts and uploading the content directly.
- Understand and support the ongoing development of Google Ads for our business, use online tools such as Google Adwords, Ads, Analytics and My Business
- Maintain stock and order office supplies as needed.
- Organise meetings and manage databases.
- Book transport, accommodation and logistical requirements for active projects.
- Organise internal company events, training and conferences
- Monitor the work of staff and track the progress of projects
- Liaise with staff, suppliers, and clients to maintain a clear channel of communication for new and existing clients
Skills and Qualifications:
As this is a new role, we do expect it to grow and evolve over time. We would expect the successful candidate to show the following criteria
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Proficiency with office programs such as Google Docs, Sheets and Google Drive (office programs such as Microsoft office may be acceptable)
- Strong prioritisation and organisation skills and experience with an online task management system, such as Asana or similar
- Knowledge of advertising on Facebook, Instagram and various other online platforms.
Desired skills from applicants include:
- Prior office management experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to use initiative and work without supervision
- Creative approach to online marketing
- Literacy skills
- Understanding of WordPress and website content management
- Understanding of/background of work involving the creative processes in relation to video, events & live production.
Hours & Terms of Contract:
This contract is for 30 hours, based on a 5 over 7 working week. Weekends are generally off, however, you may be required to work them during busy periods. As this is a new role for our business, there is a probation period of 6 months, we can choose to extend this by a further 3 months is we so wish. At the end of the probation period a decision will be made by the business if it is suitable and at that point, the contract may become permanent.
How to Apply:
Go to the link below and click the ‘Apply Here’ link to open the Google form.
The application process will require you to fill out a simple application form, you will need a CV to accompany this application, which can be uploaded via the application form.
After the closing date, 5 pm on March 31st, 2019 your application will be reviewed and may or may not be shortlisted for interview. We will make all applicants aware of whether or not they have been shortlisted by 5 pm on April 2nd, 2019. You will then be invited for an interview in Mid April. We hope to appoint the successful candidate by the end of April.
Please read the information below before completing your application:
- The information in the application below is not shared with any third party
- You will require a Google account to complete the application, these accounts are completely free
- Applications should be submitted via a mac or PC, mobile devices, including iPads, may not work
- Applications should be completed in full, those applications not fully completed will not be accepted
- Only information submitted via the form below will be accepted for this role, applications sent in any other way will not be accepted
- CV’s should be a 1 double sided or 2 single-sided PDF document only, other document types will not be accepted
Application closing date is: 5pm on March 31st, 2019