Reports to: Artistic Manager
Stage Beyond would like to invite applications for the position of part-time Arts Administrator. Stage Beyond is a theatre company for adults and young people with learning difficulties. We wish to recruit a part-time Arts Administrator to manage and promote the activities of the organization.
Duties and responsibilities
- Day to day financial management of the group including payroll, accounts receivable and payable, banking and assisting the company accountant in keeping and presenting financial records
- Developing and managing budgets for individual project
- Conducting grant/funding research, applying for grants and disbursing acquired funding.
- Assisting the Artistic Manager with managing projects, including budget management, record keeping and project evaluation.
- Maintaining a database of members and ensuring that all records and payments are up-to-date.
- Assisting the company in planning events and performances
- Assisting facilitators and Artistic Manager with company performances
- Maintaining and developing office systems, including computer and paper files, and ordering all office supplies.
- In consultation with the Artistic Director, undertaking project related marketing including collating material for current show programmes and liaising with local media to promote Stage Beyond
- Contacting relevant organisations and making follow-up phone calls to build an audience for productions.
Potential candidates must:
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Art Administration or Education
- Have experience in book-keeping
- Excellent financial Skills
- Have at least 2 years experience working in an administrative role.
- Experience working with people with a learning disability.
- Proven record of involvement in the Arts, specifically theatre.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
How to Apply
In the first instance candidates should send a cv and covering letter to The Artistic Manager, Stage Beyond, Millennium Forum, Derry by Friday the 2nd of August.
Closing date for applications is: Friday, 2nd of August