Community Arts Partnership is hosting a Support for Individual Artists Information Session (SIAP) on Thursday 25th August 10am-1pm at the ARC.
The session is open only to artists working collaboratively with communities/ in socially engaged practice.
The session will be facilitated by Officers from ACNI’s Participatory Arts Team and there will be an opportunity to discuss individual applications.
Date: Thursday 25th August
Time: 10.00am to 1.00pm
Venue: The Arts Resource Centre, 7 Donegall Street Place (next to John Hewitt Bar), Donegall Street, Belfast VT1 2FN (map)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at CAP on 028 90923493
Support for Individual Artist Programme Information Session
- 10.00-10.30am – Registration/Tea/Coffee
- 10.30-10.45am – Welcome and Introductions
- 10.45-11.45am – Presentation on SIAP Schemes
- Lizzie Devlin, Arts Development Officer, Community Arts
- Gavin O’Connor, Arts Development Officer, Youth Arts, Circus and Carnival
- 11.45-12.00pm – Questions
- 11.45- 1.00pm – Individual Advice sessions
*Artists enrol at registration to speak to each Artform Officer for 10-15min slot.