When: First Thursday of Every Month (October to July)
Time: 6.00pm – 9.00pm
This course is designed for those who have completed one or more of the ‘Level 3’ photography courses – which focus on specific subjects to allow participants to develop their own personal style and technique in the process – and those who have the potential to achieve excellence in their field and have a keen interest in pursuing a career or education in photography.
The course is delivered to six participants and consists of ten sessions, taking place over a ten-month period (one session a month). The course consists of a mixture of group sessions, review sessions, and individual mentoring, delivered by Belfast Exposed’s team of tutors and professional photographers. The aim of the ‘Level 4’ course is to help each photographer develop a professional-standard portfolio of work based in his or her chosen area of photography. This portfolio of work could then be used to produce an exhibition, to create a photo book, or as access to higher education and university courses.
What You Will Need
- Participants must have completed a ‘Level 3’ specialist subject course before partaking in the ‘Level 4’ course.
Contact email@example.com for more information
What You Will Learn
- Advanced experience, knowledge and confidence in your chosen photographic field.
- Constructive criticism and feedback through a mixture of group sessions, peer reviews and one-to-one sessions with a specialist mentor.
- Expert experience and guidance through from professional photographers.
- Critical thinking, writing and research to develop and inform your project.
- Explore ways to prepare and plan a photography project.
- Explore ways to curate and present your work to a professional standard.
- Explore ways to print your work to a professional standard.
- How to market and promote your work through social media.
- Discussion around how to apply for funding, and pricing and licensing your work.
- Produce a professional standard photography project.
- Develop the ability and experience to pursue a career or education in photography.
Address: 23 Donegall St, Belfast BT1 2FF
028 9023 0965