Sticky Fingers Arts @ The Imaginarium Arts and Story Centre are currently recruiting a Grants & Funding Officer. (Part-time)
15 hours per week – Flexible
Salary NJC scale 4 £ 21,166 ( pro-rata)
The Imaginarium Arts and Story centre is the first dedicated arts venue for children and young people in Northern Ireland, home to one of the leading children arts organization in Ireland and the UK. Sticky Fingers provides quality professional arts and creative play programs to children every day.
Sticky Fingers Arts have an exciting opportunity for an experienced fundraiser to join their growing team.
What they are looking for
- You have experience of success in both trust and grant funding, according to set targets. (Ideally in the arts and culture sector)
- You are proactive and creative, with an eye for detail.
- You are passionate about the arts, creative play as well as children, young people having opportunities to succeed in life.
- You have great communication and coordination skills, and you are able to liaise with internal and external stakeholders to achieve targets.
- You have experience of developing relationships and might have an interest in developing your skills in major donor fundraising.
What you will be doing
- Researching, planning and applying to funding opportunities through trusts and grants.
- Employing excellent stewardship to support existing relationships, and cultivate new relationships across grants, trusts and corporate partnerships.
- Implementing and reviewing the Fundraising Strategy and proposing new opportunities and ideas.
What they are offering
- An opportunity to shape the new projects at an exciting time for the artistic team in a new dedicated children art venue.
- Flexi-time and family friendly working conditions.
- Be part of a growing international award-winning organisation.
For an application pack email firstname.lastname@example.org