Nominations have now opened for the annual Northern Ireland Creative & Cultural Skills Awards.
The awards celebrate the unsung heroes of the creative industries who epitomize Creative & Cultural Skills’ values of:
- Giving young people opportunities to work and learn in the creative industries.
- Ensuring that employers benefit from a skilled generation of talent.
- Helping the creative industries continue on a course of economic growth.
- Ensuring that the creative industries benefit from a diverse workforce, representative of our society.
The awards are now in their fifth year, and previous winners include individuals and teams from Prince’s Trust NI, NI Science Festival, Black Box, BBC NI and many other well-known creative organisations.
The categories are:
- Northern Ireland Creative Employer Award
- Northern Ireland Education & Industry Collaborative Project Award
- Northern Ireland Creative Tutor Award
- Northern Ireland Intern of the Year Award
- Northern Ireland Creative Student of the Year Award
Nominations are open until 5pm on Friday 11 October 2019 and applications should be submitted using the online application form link below.
It’s free to nominate and self-nominations are accepted. You can enter more than one nomination, but each should be submitted individually.
Also, please do submit a nomination if you know any fantastic creatives who deserve to be celebrated!
The deadline for nominations is: 5pm on Friday 11 October 2019