Windmill Lane is looking for a talented and experienced (3+ years) CG artist/motion designer to join their creative team.
- CC & C4D fluency.
- A great portfolio demonstrating a keen eye for detail with a particular emphasis on motion.
- A personality.
- An ability to work with others, but to lead and own the creative process when necessary.
- Client facing experience with an understanding of what’s what. You are someone who can take a project from brief through to completion.
- An ego – not the glory hunting, lone wolf type, we’re looking for someone who’s a team player, who’s competitive and who takes great pride in what they do – you know – the right kind of ego.
- A demonstrable ability to pitch & win work. You are confident in presenting and standing over your work and can handle feedback and criticism well.
- A good sense of project scope, time management, delegation, collaboration, etc.
- Optimism and curiosity.
If you have agency, creative, brand, production or post production studio experience, if you’re into photography, film, illustration, animation, experiential, editing, audio etc. and if you have experience with other tools such as nuke, octane, maya, houdini, etc. then we’d love to hear about it.
It will be your ambitions, your interests and your ability to craft beautiful moving images that will attract us to you. You would be joining a team of artists who take charge of projects, lead, adapt and collaborate, and we’ll expect the same of anyone who wants to join the team.
We’re not interested in just great work – we’re interested in how you made it.
All expressions of interest will be treated in confidence.
Deadline for applications is: October 31st 2019