- 5 GCSE’s or equivalent grade C or above;
- 2 years’ experience of working within a customer facing environment including directly dealing with members of the public e.g. bar, restaurant, hotels, retail, cinema, theatres;
- 1 year of experience supervising and directing staff in a customer facing environment e.g. bar, restaurant, hotels, retail, cinemas, theatres;
- Experience of working with a wide range of customers and members of the public;
- Experience of providing a smooth efficient service to a range of stakeholders both internal and external.
- Experience of, and interest in, theatre and arts;
- Experience of working in a high-quality hospitality environment/corporate event;
- Sales experience to include handling cash and proactively selling to customers.
Salary: £9.00 per hour
Hours: 30 hours per week
The job description and specification can be found on the career sections of the MAC website themaclive.com/about-us/careers
Please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to the HR and Admin Officer, The MAC, 10 Exchange Street West, Belfast, BT1 2NJ:
- A covering letter, of no more than 800 words, stating how your skills and experience meet the criteria in the ‘Person Specification’;
- Your CV;
- Names, addresses, email, phone number and occupations of two people, not related to you, to whom references may be obtained. One of your referees must be your current or most recent employer;
- A completed equal opportunity monitoring form which can be downloaded from the career section of the MAC website themaclive.com/about-us/careers
Interviews will take place W/C 21 October 2019.
The MAC are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Please note that we are unable to consider any applications which are received after the deadline and if you cannot make an offered interview time, we may not be able to give you an alternative.
The closing date for receipt of applications for the above post is 12 noon on Friday 18 October 2019.