Winter Circus is back again for its fourth year with The Winter Circus Show!
The ever-popular show will be hosted in the fantastic, central location of Writer’s Square, Belfast. Never ones to conform, the Tumble Circus troop will treat you and your family and friends to a Winter extravaganza unlike anything else on offer in Belfast! The Winter Circus shows will run between December 13th & January 02nd 2020 and will take place at Writers Square in Belfast; look out for the fully heated Tumble Circus big top tent!
The Winter Circus Show will be all human, all skill and all thrill event. Expect modern, high skilled acts, including acrobats, aerialists and jugglers in this one hour of hammer smashing Belfast inspired circus. The Winter Circus Shows will be spectacular with an inspiring modern soundtrack, international circus artists and comedy characters that both young and old can enjoy.
Forget what you think about circus and experience world-class acrobats, aerialists, jugglers and the unique humour that has made Tumble Circus an international award winning modern circus company.
Winter Circus is kindly supported by Department for Communities, Arts Council of N Ireland, Belfast City Council and Cathedral Quarter BID.
SHOW DATES / TIMES
Winter Circus Show
Doors open 10min prior to show time
- Friday 13th Dec – 6pm – (Preview Performance)
- Saturday 14th Dec – 2pm & 5pm
- Sunday 15th Dec – 2pm & 5pm
- Tuesday 17th Dec – 3pm & 6pm (Relaxed shows)
- Wednesday 18th Dec – 6pm
- Thursday 19th Dec – 6pm
- Friday 20th Dec – 5pm
- Saturday 21st Dec – 2pm, 5pm
- Sunday 22nd Dec – 2pm, 5pm
- Monday 23rd Dec – 2pm & 5pm
- Tuesday 24th Dec – 2pm
- Thursday 26th Dec – 3pm
- Friday 27th Dec – 2pm & 5pm
- Saturday 28th Dec – 2pm & 5pm
- Sunday 29th Dec – 2pm & 5pm
- Monday 30th Dec – 2pm & 5pm
- Tuesday 31st Dec – 3pm
- Wednesday 01st Jan – 3pm
- Thursday 02nd Jan – 3pm
Tickets cost; Family show: £8.50* for Children (12 and under) £12* full price, family of four £35* (Children 2 and under go free)
* Tickets for preview performance: £6
* Excluding booking fee
More info here:www.tumblecircus.com
* Relaxed performances are specifically designed to welcome people with a learning disability, Down’s Syndrome, Autism Spectrum Condition or sensory and communication disorders. There is a relaxed attitude to noise and movement and some small changes made to the light and sound effects.