The Arts Council has designed the Creative Industries Seed Fund programme with the following objectives:
- Encourage Cross-Sectoral Collaboration;
- Drive innovation in technologies; and
- Creating new content, products, services and experiences.
The aim of this project is to assist entrepreneurs, businesses, or organisations to undertake projects that:
- Contribute to the growth of the creative industries; and
- Unlock future income generation.
All applications should fit within the aims and objectives stated in the guidance notes.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you are using the most up to date guidance notes and application forms. If you are thinking of making an application please check the Council’s website to make sure that you are using the current guidance notes.
In this round of funding, priority will be given to applicants who:
- Are a partnership between arts organisations, creative industries, and/or academia;
- Use digital and immersive technology to enhance the experience of arts audiences, create new digital artistic products, or allow for digital distribution of existing arts products or services.
Note: Your project does not have to be a partnership.
Who can apply?
We welcome applications from the widest possible range of organisations.
- Creative Businesses;
- Arts organisations;
- Collaborative partnerships between arts organisations, creative businesses, and academia.
You will be required to provide proof that participants have a legal constitution:
- All sole traders must be registered with Revenue and Customs and provide a copy of their Unique Taxpayer Reference along with evidence of a business bank account;
- Limited companies and Partnerships must also be fully constituted;
- Start-up businesses can apply but must be fully constituted and registered prior to applying for an award.
100% grants are available to cover costs of between £500 and £10,000 for a project.
How to apply?
You must make a single application to the programme using the ACNI online system. The link to application forms can be found below. Use “Apply Online Now” to start a brand new application. Use “Edit an Application Form Online” to go back into an application that you’ve already started and saved.
Deadline for Application: Monday 27th January 2020 at 4pm