Terms and Conditions
Monthly charge is currently £202.64 made by Standing Order.
Termination of contract must be 2 months’ notice from the date of letter
Under the terms of current Tenancy at Will Agreement, Artists have to provide:
- an updated C.V.
- and an End of Year Report outlining how you have achieved the requirements relating to 4.3 of your Tenancy at Will Agreement as below:
Tenants must demonstrate that they have achieved in the current year’s review period:
(i) Two of the following
(ii) Two of one of the following
(i) One of the following plus a letter for the forthcoming year indicating that the tenant will achieve one of the following
(ii) 2 letters for the forthcoming year indicating that the tenant will achieve two of the following or two of one of the following:
- One Person Show in a reputable gallery/Arts Council subsidised exhibition space (including Island Arts Centre)
- Participation in Group Exhibition or visual art event in a reputable gallery/Arts Council subsidised space (excluding Island Arts Centre events/exhibitions for tenants in its gallery space) or exhibition organised by a recognised curator.
- Has been awarded a bursary, residency, or grant aided by the Arts Council’s or other arts funding body.
- Participation in Visual Artist Residency programme.
- Work purchased by government, local authority, museum or reputable corporate collection.
- Work commissioned by a publicly funded body.
- Performance of work in a reputable theatre space (including Island Arts Centre)
- Participation in a Group Show or Co-production in a reputable venue (including IAC).
- Sale of artwork or relevant products to appropriate private or corporate buyers/organisations.
please contact email@example.com