Salary: £9.00 per hour
Hours: 22.5 hrs per week
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent including English and Maths at grade C or above
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience working in a customer service role
- A minimum of 1 years’ sales experience to include handling cash and taking payments
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience of working as part of a team in a visitor led venue
- Experience of data processing, using a computerised database system
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent
- Experience of working with a ticketing system
- Awareness of customer trends and experience proactively sell to customers
- Experience in a reception role, including the meeting and greeting of customers and taking telephone calls
Thank you for your interest in this role, for further details please download an application pack below.
- Please send your CV and a two-page covering letter of no more than 500 words outlining your experience and suitability for the post.
- Please include the names, addresses, email, phone number and occupations of two people, not related to you, to whom references may be obtained. One of your referees must be your current or most recent employer;
- A completed equal opportunity monitoring form.
Please send your CV, equal opportunities form and covering letter to email@example.com or post your application to the HR and Admin Officer, The MAC, 10 Exchange Street West, Belfast, BT1 2NJ.
The applicants who fit the specifications outlined above most closely will be shortlisted for interview, so please make sure you tell us everything relevant on your CV.
Please note that we are unable to consider any applications which are received after the deadline. If you cannot make an offered interview time, we may not be able to give you an alternative. If you have not heard from us by 17 February 2020, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The MAC are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The closing date for receipt of applications for the above post is 12 noon on 3 February 2020. Interviews will take place on Thursday 13 February 2020.