If you would like to be part of an organisation that is committed to offering a high quality counselling service, then we would like to hear from you.
Casual Creative Therapist (OKAY Team), variable hours
In this role, you will work as part of the Only Kids and Youth (OKAY) counselling team, to provide therapeutic interventions to children aged 5-17yrs.
It is essential that applicants:
- Hold ad Degree in Child Specialist Helping Profession (e.g. teacher, social worker) with Post Graduate Certificate in Therapeutic Play (at least 100 hours of supervised practice)
- Are fully accredited Counsellor with Post Graduate Certificate in Therapeutic Play (at least 100 hours of supervised practice)
- Are a certified Play Therapist with a Post Graduate Diploma in Play Therapy (at least 200 hours of supervised practice)
- Hold a professional qualification in Creative Arts Therapy e.g. art, music, drama (minimum Masters level or equivalent)
- Are a member of a regulating counselling/therapeutic organisation (e.g. PTUK, BACP, HCPC). *If not yet accredited with approved governing body above, a contracted undertaking that accreditation will be achieved within a 12-month period from commencement
- Have experience of working with children and young people in a clinical setting
- Have experience with administrative systems including the use of relevant ICT packages
- Have a flexible attitude towards working hours to meet clients’ needs and as demanded by requirements of the job
Download the full job description and application form at the link below
Interview date: 12 & 26 February 2020
Closing date: 3pm, Friday 31 January 2020