Salary: £20-22k per annum (depending on experience)
Hours:Working hours at the MAC are 37.5hrs per week, Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm. However, in this role you will be expected to work occasional evenings and weekends. The post holder will be required to be flexible to meet the demands of a busy arts venue with a year round programme delivered 7 days a week.
- A third level qualification, preferably in a marketing related degree;
- Alternatively, applicants without a degree may apply but must have at least 3 years’ marketing experience;
- A minimum of 1-1.5 years’ experience in a busy marketing environment;
- Experience of delivering successful marketing campaigns against targets.
- Marketing Degree
- Experience of working within a target driven environment;
- Experience of managing designers and print-production;
- Experience of segmented marketing.
Thank you for your interest in this role, for further details please visit the careers section of the MAC website for an application pack https://themaclive.com/about-us/careers
- CV and a two-page covering letter of no more than 500 words outlining your experience and suitability for the post;
- Referees – include the name, address, email, phone number and occupation of two people, not related to you, to whom references may be obtained. One of your referees must be your current or most recent employer;
- A completed equal opportunity monitoring form.
Please send your CV, equal opportunities form and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or post your application to the HR and Admin Officer, The MAC, 10 Exchange Street West, Belfast, BT1 2NJ.
The applicants who fit the specifications outlined above most closely will be shortlisted for interview, so please make sure you tell us everything relevant on your CV.
Please note that we are unable to consider any applications which are received after the deadline. If you cannot make an offered interview time, we may not be able to give you an alternative. If you have not heard from us by 31 January2020, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The MAC is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The closing date for receipt of applications for the above post is 12 noon on 20 January 2020. Interviews will take place W/C 27 January 2020.