Blick Academy is an ongoing series of events and workshops for creative industry start-ups, freelancers and small businesses all about sharing skills and knowledge within the creative community.
Join us on the 31st of March for an evening workshop led by Rosy James where she will be giving some top tips and information on how to manage your finances within small businesses.
Blick Finance manager, Rosy James, will be offering some simple tips on getting your finances right – working towards the tax return of each year. Rosy, who has set up the finance systems and managed the accounts of numerous small businesses will be offering some great tips including:
- Setting up efficient systems for managing your day to day transactions
- Budgeting income and expenditure
- Creating cash flow forecasts
- Doing simple annual accounts for a sole trader
- Completing and submitting your own tax return as a sole trader
- Managing employees- basic information on doing your own payroll and pension statutory requirements
Venue: Blick Shared Studios, 51 Malone Road, BT9 6RY
Date: 31 March 2020
Time: 6:30PM- 8:30 PM
Recommended age: 18+