Salary: £31-33k per annum (depending on experience) plus 3% pension contribution
Hours: 37.5hrs per week
- A related third level qualification with at least 3 years’ experience as outlined below; OR
- Qualified by experience with at least 5 years’ relevant experience as outlined below;
- Working at managerial level in the cultural education, engagement, or participation sector;
- Developing and delivering public engagement, participatory, and learning programmes;
- Working with artists and turning ideas into innovative and ambitious programmes of engagement;
- Collaboration with agencies working with a wide range of people, including Section 75 individuals and groups, young people, schools, local authority departments, and voluntary sector agencies
- Budget planning and management over £60k.
- Recognised industry qualification and/or related third level qualification
- Experience of working in a multi art form venue;
- A track record of successful fundraising and delivering funding agreements.
- Your CV and a two-page covering letter of no more than 1000 words outlining your experience and suitability for the post;
- Referees – name, address, email, phone number and occupation of two people, not related to you, to whom references may be obtained. One of your referees must be your current or most recent employer;
- A completed equal opportunity monitoring form which can be downloaded from the career section of the MAC website https://themaclive.com/about-us/careers/creative-learning-manager-permanent-full-time
Please send your CV, equal opportunities form and covering letter to email@example.com or post your application to the HR and Admin Officer, The MAC, 10 Exchange Street West, Belfast, BT1 2NJ.
The applicants who fit the specifications outlined above most closely will be shortlisted for interview, so please make sure you tell us everything relevant on your CV.
Please note that we are unable to consider any applications which are received after the deadline. If you cannot make an offered interview time, we may not be able to give you an alternative. If you have not heard from us by 04 April 2020, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The closing date for receipt of applications is: 12 noon on 02 April 2020. Interviews will take place W/C 06 April 2020.