About this Scheme
Following the success of the Hands on History Summer Scheme in 2019, we’re bringing you an Easter Break programme to keep young minds entertained.
Join us for a FREE PEACE IV funded week long half term in the Down County Museum for 10-16 year olds. The exciting programme will combine art, drama and history to take participants on a journey to explore, experiment and investigate the museum collections and the world around you.
Activities include: Art, Drama, History, Archaeology, day-trips, tours, film, photography and more! * please note this is a repeat programme of the summer scheme*
Supported by Newry, Mourne and Down District Council, funded by the European Union’s Peace IV Programme, managed by Special EU Programmes Body (SEUPB) and delivered by MayWe.
- Monday 6th April – 10th April from 10.00am-3.00pm daily
- Participants are required to bring a packed lunch each day
- Each child must be individually registered and between the ages of 10 and 16
- Children who attended the Hands on History Summer Scheme 2019 are unable to register for Hands on History Easter!
- Participants should not have attended a similar council funded programme in 2018
A full information pack will be emailed to parents before the start of the programme
For any specific questions or concerns please contact the MayWe team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the link to book: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/hands-on-history-easter-break-tickets-93116934257