Who can apply:
Constituted organisations based in Northern Ireland.
We want to support community groups working together; particularly in smaller geographical communities. We will therefore encourage a partnership approach, and one application from one lead organisation, rather than a number of separate applications.
The fund will be open to constituted community organisations throughout Northern Ireland.
The current focus is to support groups and organisations working with the following communities and issues and that are affected by coronavirus
- Older people (aged over 50)
- Those at increased risk, particularly in relation to poor mental health and wellbeing
- Vulnerable isolated people and families, particularly those living in rural areas, families where a parent/ both parents have lost their employment or where children are living in poverty
- Children and young people’s projects, particularly focusing on the voice of young people and connecting through creative mediums
- Black, asian and ethnic minority communities
For more information see link – communityfoundationni.org/grants/coronavirus-community-fund/