Salary:£36K to £40K (depending on experience)
- Qualified accountant -CIMA, ACA or ACCA
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience within a complex commercial or not for profit organisation
- Experience in the use of computerised accounting packages
- Running finance systems and processes to maximise efficiency and deliver highly accurate management information
- Staff management and working as part of a team
- Experience in the use of computerised payroll packages
- Working knowledge of financial reporting regulations and legislation
- Experience in the hospitality, charity and/or arts sector.
- Experience of Sage 50 Accounts package
- Experience of Sage 50 Payroll package
- Knowledge of Charities SORP
Thank you for your interest in this role, for further details please visit the careers section of the MAC website for an application pack https://themaclive.com/about-us/careers
Please send your CV and a two-page covering letter of no more than 1000 words outlining your experience and suitability for the post. Please include the names, addresses, email, phone number and occupations of two people, not related to you, to whom references may be obtained. One of your referees must be your current or most recent employer;
A completed equal opportunity monitoring form which can be downloaded from the career section of the MAC website https://themaclive.com/about-us/careers
Please send your CV, equal opportunities form and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or post your application to the HR and Admin Officer, The MAC, 10 Exchange Street West, Belfast, BT1 2NJ.
The applicants who fit the specifications outlined above most closely will be shortlisted for interview, so please make sure you tell us everything relevant on your CV.
Please note that we are unable to consider any applications which are received after the deadline. If you cannot make an offered interview time, we may not be able to give you an alternative. If you have not heard from us by 21 August 2020, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
the MAC is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The closing date for receipt of applications for the above post is 12 noon on Tuesday 18 Aug 2020. Interviews will take place W/C 24 August 2020.