Dún Uladh music classes are back, and this time the classes will be going digital!
That’s right, you can learn a brand new skill for life from the comfort of your own home!
Now more than ever in these trying times, it’s important to keep the mind active and learning music is the perfect outlet.
Benefits of learning music include;
- Music can help the brain to develop. Having music as a skill can be a skill for life
- Learning music is a form of self expression & can aid self confidence
- Music helps focus and is a great stress reliever
- Learning music helps to increase creativity levels
- Music classes help build confidence by meeting new people, trying new things & becoming part of a supportive family.
There is availability in a range of instruments including;
- Tin Whistle
- Button Accordion
Term one begins Tuesday 29th September
CALL the centre on 028 8224 2777 for multiple bookings
Classes held via Zoom
If you, your friend or family member are interested in learning a new skill all from the comfort of your own home, please get in touch for further information by contacting: Music@dunuladh.ie or 028 8224 2777
Omagh, County Tyrone BT79 0JP