Gasyard Wall Féile is in the process of recruiting tutors to deliver Community Learning Courses. We wish to draw up a register of experienced and enthusiastic community tutors in the following sectoral and vocational areas:
- Event Management
- Health & Safety in Events
- Personal Success and Wellbeing
- Child Protection & Vulnerable Adults training
- Communications & Social Media
- Good Relations & Citizenship
- Digital and Creative Technologies – AR,VR,Film,Performance, Audio
Tutors must hold at least a Level 3 qualification in the subject they wish to deliver. Suitably qualified individuals/organisations should submit their CV with a covering letter outlining the courses they will deliver. Additionally, please include:
- Evidence of previous experience.
- The accreditation level of the course provision offered. (example, unaccredited or OCN Level 2)
- Tutor cost per hour and the number of hours required to deliver the course.
- 2 references.
Applications will be accepted by email to:firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on Wednesday 30th September 2020.
All tutors must be willing to undergo an Access NI Check. All expressions of interest will be acknowledged. Inclusion on the register does not guarantee work.