Live Music Now, the leading musicians’ development charity, is seeking a new Chief Executive who will lead its UK-wide team into the next phase of development. The successful candidate will work closely with the Board and its Chair, Sir Vernon Ellis, to develop and execute a transformative strategy.
The successful candidate should demonstrate:
- Clear leadership experience and a compelling vision for LMN
- Demonstrable experience of transformational change in a complex organisation
- Experience of financial management with the ability to balance short term financial controls with long term ambitious plans
- Excellent people management skills and a track record in distance management
- Knowledge of fundraising, marketing, and brand management and a network of relevant contacts
- Proven ability to forge and sustain successful partnerships
- Demonstrable experience of working with and influencing policy makers
- High levels of business acumen and commercial awareness
- Experience of working with and supporting a Board of Trustees
The post holder will be a highly motivated, entrepreneurial, and innovative individual with excellent communication and presentation skills who is adept at building lasting relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
For more information and to download the application pack from the live Music Now website below.
For an informal and confidential discussion about the role, please contact: Jenny Warner, Managing Director of Charisma Charity Recruitment, on 0207 998 8888 / 01962 813300
Closing date for applications is: 15 November 2020