The MAC are seeking an experienced individual familiar with co-designing, devising, and delivering a Creative Learning Programme; inspired by a range of multi-disciplinary artforms.
Salary:£31-33k per annum (depending on experience) plus 3% pension contribution
- A related third level qualification with at least 3 years’ experience as outlined in JD JS;
- Qualified by experience with at least 5 years’ relevant experience as outlined in JD JS
- Working at managerial level in the cultural education, engagement, or participation sector
- Developing and delivering public engagement, participatory, and learning programmes
- Working with artists and turning ideas into innovative and ambitious programmes of engagement
- Collaboration with agencies working with a wide range of people, including Section 75 individuals and groups, young people, schools, local authority departments, and voluntary sector agencies;
- Budget planning and management over £60k.
- Recognised industry qualification and/or related third level qualification;
- Experience of working in a multi art form venue;
- A track record of successful fundraising and delivering funding agreements.
Thank you for your interest in this role, for further details on how to apply please go to the careers section of the MAC website and download an application pack.
The closing date for receipt of applications for the above post is 12 noon on 3 March 2021. Shortlisting will take place on 5 March 2021 and Interviews will take place W/C 8 and 15 March 2021.
The applicants who fit the specifications outlined above most closely will be shortlisted for interview, so please make sure you tell us everything relevant on your CV.
Please note that we are unable to consider any applications which are received after the deadline. If you cannot make an offered interview time, we may not be able to give you an alternative.
If you have not heard from us by 15 March 2021, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The MAC are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The MAC particularly welcome applications from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME), disabled and LGBTQI+ candidates who are under-represented across the sector.
The closing date for receipt of applications for the above post is 12 noon on 3 March 2021.