The Ulster Orchestra is currently seeking a new Board Member with digital expertise.
All board members are required to:
- Provide leadership within a framework of prudent effective controls that enable risks to be properly assessed and managed
- Ensure that the interests and needs of all current and future stakeholders are considered in all matters
- Contribute to formulating and regularly reviewing the strategic aims and vision of the Ulster Orchestra, and to promote and uphold them
- Ensure that the policy and practices of the Ulster Orchestra reflect its aims and objectives, and work with the senior management team to help achieve them
- Monitor the performance of the Ulster Orchestra
- Ensure that the Ulster Orchestra functions within its legal and financial requirements, and complies with relevant codes and regulatory requirements
- Prepare for and attend meetings, training and other events as required
- Represent the Ulster Orchestra as required, including attending concerts, fundraising events and community performances
- Respect the confidentiality of information received
- Declare any relevant interests
See more information at the links below.
For more information go to: https://www.ulsterorchestra.org.uk/who-we-are/current-vacancies/board-member-digital-expertise/