NCAD is looking to appoint a Creative Futures Academy Co-ordinator. Reporting to the Creative Futures Academy Programme Director and working closely with NCAD’s Academic Development Group, the successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating all projects within the Creative Futures Academy and related projects. The successful candidate will work closely with each of the Schools in NCAD, Academic Affairs and Student Services and Corporate Services to support the delivery of NCAD’s Creative Futures programmes.
This role has been established through HCI Pillar 3 funding and is a funded position for 3 years. The Co-ordinator will be responsible for supporting NCAD’s Creative Futures Academy programme development and delivery. The post holder will work with the Creative Futures Academy Programme Director, NCAD staff, Industry partners and the Academic Development Group to help deliver key project outputs against key performance indicators.
- Provide support to the Creative Futures Academy Programme Director in preparing reports and metrics for NCAD executive and Board and Creative Futures Academic stakeholders.
- Support the management of NCAD’s annual Creative Futures Academy budget and provide regular updates against budget to the CFA Programme Director.
- Assist in the Creative Futures Academy Programme Director in co-ordination of the work of the Management Committee, Academic Development Group and Industry Council.
- Provide administrative support to the NCAD Academic Development Group including coordinating meetings and minutes, research, resource planning and programme development.
- Working with the appointed technical team, coordinate the delivery of the workshop and facilities enhancements funded by the Creative Futures Academy, including oversight of procurement and monitoring spend against budget.
- Working with Academic Affairs and School Boards, support the development and approval of new course curriculum for the Creative Futures Academy Programmes and related postgraduate development.
- Working with NCAD’s Quality Office, coordinate quality assurance processes relating to Creative Futures Academy Programmes, including gathering and disseminating external examiner, student, staff and wider stakeholder feedback.
Salary scale: Grade V, €43,633 – €52,401* per annum. * New entrants to the Public Sector will be appointed at the first point of the scale
See link below for further information and details of the application process.