Professional (bookkeeping or accounting) qualification (AAT/IAB/ACCA/CIMA) (completed or in process)
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable experience of using cloud-based finance systems such as Sage, or equivalent, including administration of pension scheme
- Demonstrable bookkeeping experience
- Proven experience in office administration
- Demonstrable experience of liaising with auditors
- Proven hands-on experience with accounting software
- Proven experience of working effectively with non-finance staff and contributing to wider organisational aims outside of the traditional finance remit
Belfast Film Festival is a vibrant and energetic organisation, which plays a central role in the cultural life of Belfast. The organisation has delivered an annual Belfast Film Festival since 1995, and in 2018 initiated Docs Ireland, promoting a dynamic year long programme of fiction and documentary film events, that are entertaining, provocative and inclusive, attracting a diverse and growing audience. Belfast Film Festival also provides a platform to showcase the local industry and facilitate cultural debate.
The job description and application form can be downloaded at the links below.
Email completed applications by Wednesday 31st March (5pm) to: email@example.com
INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD – W/C 12th April 2021
DEADLINE for application is: Wednesday 31st March at 5pm