Thrive is looking for a part-time Finance Executive. This is a new role that will bring thrive’s financial needs together in one job. The right person will have a great opportunity to make this role their own and grow their skills and experience.
This role is for you if:
- You have great organisational skills and attention to detail.
- You can meet a range of financial information needs.
- You can understand how financial information can help drive an organisation forward.
- You enjoy being part of a small and busy team.
- You can help team and Board members interpret financial data by giving the story behind the figures.
Thrive particularly encourage applications from people who identify from ethnic backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, d/Deaf, disabled, neuro-diverse, have long-term health condition/s or are from a lower socio-economic background, as people from these groups are currently underrepresented in the cultural sector.
You can download the application form and information pack on thrive’s website at the link below.
Please return your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm on Wednesday 7th April.
Deadline for receipt of applications is: 4.00pm, Wednesday 7th April