Thrive is searching for a full-time Research Executive to join them on a maternity cover.
This role is for you if:
- You have a natural curiosity for uncovering the story behind the data.
- You can help anyone ranging from data geeks to data novices to understand what the data means, rather than just what the numbers are saying.
- You enjoy using audience insights to affect change.
- You have great organisational skills and attention to detail.
- You enjoy being part of a small and busy team.
- You are ready to take the next step in your research career using real data to make a difference in Northern Ireland’s cultural sector.
Thrive particularly encourages applications from people who identify from ethnic backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, d/Deaf, disabled, neuro-diverse, have long-term health condition/s or are from a lower socio-economic background, as people from these groups are currently underrepresented in the cultural sector.
You can download the application form and information pack on thrive’s website at the link below.
Please return your completed application form to email@example.com by 4pm on Thursday 8th April.
Deadline for receipt of applications is: 4.00pm, Thursday 8th April