Community Arts Partnership invites Fermanagh residents to enjoy a new creative arts project as we continue to take precautions and reconnect with one another. The Brilliant Resilience Project with Community Arts Partnership seeks to connect with an older population, their carer or family members who might enjoy a bit of storytelling, crochet or photography. The hope is to talk about our home place, its landscape and the people of the County and tell stories through our art about what it has been like to navigate this far.
It’s a unique opportunity to try something new or a bit different, at no cost, with access to equipment and creative arts projects delivered by professional tutors from Fermanagh.
You can find out more on the Community Arts Partnership website and sign up: capartscentre.com/brilliant-resilience.
If you have any questions please send an email email@example.com or even give us a call at 02890 923493.
Keep an eye on for updates on the webpage and social media pages of Community Arts Partnership for further details and sign up!
- Free crochet packs: We have crochet packs to send out to senior residents who might like a bit of wool and a chance to talk as they crochet. Beginners packs are available if you would like to give it a try.
- Outdoor photography workshop led by professional photographers in the beautiful landscapes of Fermanagh.
- Storytelling and creative writing by telephone; a novel way to workshop (in-person, too!)
- A Doorstep Portrait Project in the community with frames designed by Enniskillen Men’s Shed group.
Community Arts Partnership with the Rural Housing Association wants to deliver this project and develop these approaches further through locally based social economy initiatives that support individuals and charities and builds community wealth in so doing. Please sign up at the website to come along and contribute to that discussion session either in-person or via zoom and support your particular charity.
In this project we wish to reflect and document our life through the pandemic during the past year, tell some stories of how we have made it through so far. The team of art and craft tutors live in Fermanagh and are available in-person, over the telephone, via zoom at sessions:
- Craft workshops will take place in facilities in Belleek, Enniskillen and Newtownbutler.
- Outdoor photography workshops will take place at agreed locations and times throughout the county.
- Writing workshops, including poetry, short story or oral storytelling, will take place at agreed locations and times.
This is an opportunity to reflect, process and express our experiences at this time and to “take heart, make art” in County Fermanagh. The Project has been funded by Community Foundation of Northern Ireland, Department for Communities, CAP and Rural Housing association
If you have any questions please contact Josh at 02890 923493 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep an eye on capartscentre.com/brilliant-resilience for updates!