Void Gallery are currently recruiting for the position of Press & Marketing Coordinator for a fixed term contract to cover maternity leave (dates TBD).
The ideal candidate for this role will have excellent organisational and communications skills, be a self-starter, with the ability to work both on their own initiative and as part of a team.
Hours: 15 per week, part-time
Salary: £9,891 per annum
Role: Maternity leave cover, fixed term contract
Location: 10 Waterloo Place, Derry, BT48 6AF
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)28 7130 8080
Responsible to: The postholder is responsible to the Director and Head of Access and Engagement
- Press & marketing strategy, development and implementation
- Working in collaboration with Director and Head of Access and Engagement: outline, develop and implement strategy for all gallery activities across multiple platforms including press, social media, online events and ticketing, website, e-listings, email, print (COVID-19 restrictions pending)
- Maintain and develop press relationships – securing coverage for Void across its range of activities and coordinating with artists, Void staff, and other relevant partners
- Liaising with Director and Head of Access and Engagement, identify and manage marketing budgets for various projects as well as ongoing marketing costs, e.g. subscription services
- Social media strategy for all Void activities and for Void’s overall brand communication – creation, implementation, monitoring, analytics and amendments; organic and paid ads
Read more about the position and download the full job description at the link to Void’s website below.
Deadline for submissions is: Tuesday 4th May at 5pm