Northern Visions is seeking an Arts & Digital Media Coordinator to join their team to coordinate their Arts Access Initiative.
- Third level degree (or equivalent) or three year’s experience of employment in the arts/digital media/film and television.
- Credits on 2+ hours of recent filmmaking in three of the following four roles – camera, sound, non-linear editing, research
- Experience of working in the arts sector and one or more of the following: ethnic minorities, language minorities, disability groups, youth groups, women’s organisations, gender specific work, the voluntary sector, charities.
- Experience of research or journalism.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Experience of managing or coordinating projects/events.
Salary: £21,500 – £24,500
Interview Date: Wednesday July 7th 2021
For an Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification see the link below.
Closing Date: Friday July 2nd 2021 at 5pm