Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council are happy to announce we are accepting proposals from artists working in 2D or 3D media to be included in its 2022 exhibition programme. Artists working in the following media are encouraged to apply: painting, print, sculpture, drawing, photography, digital, ceramic/glass and textile.
We have 2 exhibition spaces;
- The Flax Gallery is the Mill’s contemporary display space which plays host to a diverse range of exhibitions throughout the year.
- The Gallery, originally established at The Museum at the Mill in 2009, has moved to a brand new space at the Theatre at the Mill. We welcome fresh, exciting, intriguing proposals for the 2022 programme.
Submissions from individuals and groups are welcomed.
Please complete the attached application:
- A brief exhibition proposal (maximum 250 words)
- An artist statement and/or CV
- Up to 8 images of your work
Exhibition application form 2022 (docx)
Arts and Culture Exhibitions Policy (docx)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or post complete and return this form to: Museum at The Mill, Mossley Mill, Carnmoney Road North, Newtownabbey, BT36 5QA, County Antrim, Northern Ireland
Anyone who has had their exhibition cancelled this will be brought forward, please ensure you contact me to ensure I have all your details and information, and you get confirmation from me about your new date, please do not assume you have been automatically moved.
Deadline for submissions is Friday 2nd July 2021