Thrive is searching for a full-time Client Relationships Executive.
This role is for you if:
- You’re great at project management and a master at to-do lists.
- You can juggle many different tasks at once.
- You are a people-person, always wanting to find out more about others and great at developing relationships.
- You have experience in delivering events.
- You enjoy the opportunity to put your own ideas into action.
- You enjoy being part of a small and busy team.
This is a full-time and permanent role.
The thrive team is currently working from home. Thrive expects a phased return to the office within government Covid-19 guidelines.
Thrive particularly encourages applications from people who identify from ethnic backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, d/Deaf, disabled, neuro-diverse, have long-term health condition/s or are from a lower socio-economic background, as people from these groups are currently underrepresented in the cultural sector.
Go to the following link and downlaod the application pack. Please send back your completed application form to email@example.com by 12pm on Monday 14th June.
Deadline for receipt of applications is: 12.00pm, Monday 14 June