Design and make a unique Silver necklace or earrings under the guidance of goldsmith Diane Lyness. Each participant will be taught traditional jewellery making techniques such as piercing, soldering, shaping, texturing and polishing to create a beautiful piece of jewellery to take home. No previous experience is required. All you need to bring is an apron and bundles of enthusiasm!
**Each participant will have their own materials and equipment**
To help us keep you and our team safe, please adhere to the following Covid Safety measures:
- Please provide your track and trace information at reception before attending the class.
- Max 6 students per class to adhere to 2 metre social distancing in the classroom
- All participants will have their own table and equipment so no one has to share.
- Please wear a mask.
- The class tutor will be wearing either a facemask/visor and hand sanitiser stations will be provided.
- The room will be well ventilated.
- Your details may be passed on to the Public Health Agency if requested to aid their track & Trace.
Venue: The Roe Valley Arts & Cultural Centre, 24 Main Street, Limavady BT49 0FJ
Date: Saturday 14 August
Time: 10am – 4pm