In Your Space Circus (IYSC) is seeking an exceptional candidate for the role of Circus Education Director. This exciting position will involve taking IYSC’s Circus School to the next level.
We are looking for a self-starter with experience in creative education and a passion for the arts as a vehicle for social and personal development. They will become part of a close-knit team with big ambitions and lots of exciting plans on the horizon.
There will be plenty of potential for shaping and developing this new role, in line with the Company strategy and IYSC’s values and priorities.
So if this sounds like something you (or someone you know) would love to grab by the scruff of the neck…then please get in touch!
Download the application form and full job description below and return ensuring the conditions below are met.
- This is an email ONLY application process. Hard copies will not be accepted.
- All applications must be submitted on the application form supplied.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that applications are completed as fully and concisely as possible based on the Job Description, Criteria and Person Specification supplied.
- Applications should be sent via email, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure submission of the completed application 4pm on Monday 6th September 2021. Late applications will not be considered.
- Candidates shortlisted for interview will be required to deliver a presentation; a brief will be supplied in advance.
Contact details: Cath McBride, Company Director email@example.com / 02871377113
www.inyourspaceni.org | IYSC, Waterloo House, 44a-48a Waterloo Street, Derry-Londonderry BT48 6HF
Deadline for receipt of completed applications is: 4.00pm on Monday 6th September 2021