This workshop is led by creative practitioner Natasha Duddy who will help you to decorate your beach and ball set. Why not call down to the beach after the workshop and have a go with it! The workshop will take place in Drumceatt Square if weather allows. If not it will take place inside Roe Valley Arts and Cultural Centre.
will be running 3 workshops with a maximum of 5 children plus an accompanying adult per workshop. A parent is required to accompany the child/children for the duration of the workshop.
**Each participant will have their own materials and equipment**
To help us keep you and our team safe, please adhere to the following Covid Safety measures:
- Please provide your track and trace information at reception before attending the class.
- Max 5 students per class to adhere to 2 metre social distancing in the classroom/outdoors.
- All participants will have their own equipment so no one has to share.
- Please wear a mask. Children 11 and under are not required to wear masks.
- The class tutor will be wearing either a facemask/visor and hand sanitiser stations will be provided.
- The room will be well ventilated if not held outdoors.
**Your details may be passed on to the Public Health Agency if requested to aid their track & Trace
Saturday 28th August, 3 workshop times available
- Workshop 1: 10.00 – 10:30am
- Workshop 2: 11:00 – 11:30am
- Workshop 3: 12:00 – 12:30pm
Suitable for 3 years plus
Cost: £5 (1 ticket covers 1 child and 1 adult)
More information and Booking here: www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/kids-workshop-decorate-your-own-tropical-beach-bat-and-ball-set-tickets-161751953447
Roe Valley Arts & Cultural Centre/Ionad Ealaíon agus Cultúir Ghleann na Ró
24 Main Street